- This site is open for all lightning related webpages (click the "Join" link on the bar below). Click "FAQ" link for more information.
Script Execution Time: 0.01639 | SQL Queries: 4 | Members: 31
LightningRing - Powered by Aardvark Topsites PHP
Worldwide/Regional Lightning Detector Map (Has Moved)
- Because it was taking so long for the map to load (even with high speed internet connections), the Map has moved to a separate page.
- Please click on this Link , or the static Map image below to display the LightningRing interactive Map page
Local Lightning Photos
- July 20th, 2008 taken looking west from the Mule Mountain foothills of the Huachuca Mountains with a portion of Sierra Vista AZ in the foreground. Credits to John Forrey, posted with permission.
- August 4th, 2008 taken south of Bisbee facing South into Naco, Sonora. The row of lights are the International Border. Credits to John Forrey, posted with permission.
- August 5th, 2008 taken on double adobe road, east side of the Mules, looking towards Double Adobe. Look close, you can see a century plant in the foreground!
. Credits to John Forrey, posted with permission.
- August 8th, 2008 taken over the Huachuca Mountains, from Carr Canyon Waterfall, looking towards the west. Credits to Del Gordon, posted with permission.